- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sleek non-see-through shiny finish
- Reinforced stitching throughout the child’s choir robe
- Strong center pleats on the front of the kids choir robe
- Comfortable darted yoke giving the robe strong structure
- Sturdy zipper construction with a color matching pink zipper
- Each Pink Child’s Choral Robe comes packaged in its own poly bag
What is the material of your gowns?
Our gowns are all made of either a matte or shiny look poly-blend material. Our fabric, like our products, is extremely strong, extremely durable and has excellent properties such as being hydrophobic in nature that leads to quick drying and stain resistance.
What type of gowns do you offer?
We have variety of gowns to offer. Our in-stock gowns standard are shiny, matte, and environmental (recycled matte black fabric). We can also provide more prestigious custom choir & clergy robes, which use a variety of high quality fabrics and have extra features depending on the needs and look you would like.
Are your gowns see-through?
No. However we don’t recommend wearing darker clothes under our white color offerings.
How do I know what color to choose?
Choose which ever color you like best. We do understand that for different holiday or choir and clergy commitments certain colors may be better suited. We always recommend you check with your church or organization if a certain color is needed.
I’m a little stocky/curvy, do you offer plus/full-fit sizes?
We do have regular and full-fit sizes. We have plus sizes in 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, and 63. Please refer to the measuring instructions link above for more information on plus sizes.